Good day to You!
Do you like to travel?
We here at Friends Church are a group of pilgrims of sort. We are everyday people who are on a journey of transformation. God loves us just as we are but He loves us too much to leave us there!
Someone once said, we are more flawed than we care to admit and more loved than we ever imagined!
We invite you to check us out! We hope Fairfield Friends Church becomes a place where you can belong. A place where you can make friends and see your life grow and change in a positive direction. A place where we can worship, serve, play and do life together!
We would love to have you join us on Sunday mornings or during the week at any of our activities.
You can learn more about us on the Who We Are page and check out our current events and news on the Special Events page…
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you have a prayer request – we would be honored to pray for you.
VISIT FAIRFIELD FRIENDS CHURCH THIS SUNDAY
8:00 Donuts & Stuff
8:15 Contemporary Worship
9:15 Donuts & Stuff
9:40 Bible Study for all ages
10:30 Contemporary Worship
GET INVOLVED IN FAIRFIELD FRIENDS MINISTRIES
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MINISTRY
- Jul 17, 2016Expect the Unexpected
- Jul 10, 2016Fulfilling the Minority Report
- Jul 3, 2016What about Mordecai?
- Jun 26, 2016Courageous Living in a Hostile World
- Jun 19, 2016The Making of a Father
- Jun 12, 2016Moving Forward in Our Destinies
- Jun 5, 2016Living Wisely in a Foolish World
- May 29, 2016What is the Church’s Commitment in a Culture of Decadence?
- May 22, 2016The Good of the Church in the World of Men
- May 15, 2016Christianity is a Team Sport
Everyone has a story. God has designed you and I for a purpose which makes life a great adventure. Our journeys have pain and loss but they also include joy and satisfaction. What is your story in your journey of faith in our Lord Jesus Christ?
Below are testimonies of people like you and I who journey with a new friend named Jesus. Read. Enjoy. Be encouraged!